LeasePlan UK were proud to be part of the largest and most comprehensive road transport and commercial vehicle event in Britain – The Commercial Vehicle Show.
Held between the 25th and 27th April the event attracted close to 20,000 visitors and with its central location at the NEC Birmingham the show is widely recognised as the annual meeting place for van and commercial vehicle fleet operators.
Highlights from the 2017 Commercial Vehicle Show included:
- Return of the Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) with MAN showcasing its first van – the TGE
- Manufacturer unveilings including Isuzu D-Max pick-up truck..read our review here
- Launch of all new Volkswagen Crafter…take a look at the range here
- Big focus on electric with Citroen L2 Berlingo Electric and Renault Kangoo and Master ZE..find out more about ULEVs here
- Preview of LeasePlan Van Driver Check App.. watch our video here
- Partnership with Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) announced … discover why here
Managing over 57,000 vans and specialist commercials gives us invaluable insight into the needs of drivers and operators today – and at LeasePlan, we understand that these vehicles are not simply a core component of business, they are their business.
Mark Lovett, Head of Commercial Vehicles, LeasePlan UK