This year’s CV show is taking place at the NEC in Birmingham between the 26th and 28th April, so why not book an appointment to meet with one of our experts, or if you’d like to keep things a bit more flexible, just drop by stand 4J20 for a chat. It’s sure to be time well spent and it will give you a chance to get any specific questions answered, or just learn a bit more about an approach that we’ve designed from the ground up to:
- Apply HGV discipline to optimise your CV fleet
- Reduce vehicle downtime by up to 50%
- Balance your risks, costs and operational efficiency
- Provide the right vehicle for the job and its driver
- Create a transparent approach to end ofcontract charges
- Control the true whole life cost of every vehicle
Of course, if you don’t make it to the Show, you can give us a call on 0344 371 8032 or drop us a line at email@example.com. And in the meantime, you can click here to get more views and insights on how to get more out of your commercial vehicle fleet.